

Is anybody listening?
Can you hear me when I call?
Shooting signals in the air,
Cuz I need somebody's help.
I can't make it on my own,
So I'm giving up myselfIs anybody listening?
So I'm giving up myselfIs anybody listening?
Listening.
I've been stranded here and I'm miles away.
Making signals hoping they save me
I lock myself inside these walls
Cuz out there I'm always wrong.
I don't think I'm gonna make it
So while I'm sitting here on the eve of my defeat
I write this letter and hope it saves me
Is anybody listening?
Can you hear me when I call?
Shooting signals in the air
Cuz I need somebody's help
I can't make it on my own
So I'm giving up myselfIs anybody listening?
Listening.
I'm stuck in my own head and I'm oceans away
Would anybody notice if I chose to stay?
I'll send an S.O.S. tonight
And wonder if I will survive
How in the hell did I get so far away this time?
So now I'm sitting here
The time of my departure's near
I say a prayer please, someone save me
Is anybody listening?
Can you hear me when I call?
Shooting signals in the air
Cuz I need somebody's help
I can't make it on my own
So I'm giving up myselfIs anybody listening? Listening?
I'm lost here-I can't make it on my own
I don't want to die alone
I'm so scared
Drowning now
Reaching out
Holding onto everything I love
Crying Out
Dying nowNeed some help.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario